Bachelor and Diploma - MAHSA University
(20) Scholarships Available
Levels of Study:
Bachelor and Diploma Degree.
Fields of Study:
2. Environmental Health
3. Medical Imaging
4. Business Administration
New Students Intake:
1. a Palestinian Citizen.
2. Tawjihi / Diploma with minimum CGPA of 70% (Good).
3. English Language capabilities, for Bachelor’s Applicants, a minimum score of 515 in TOEFL or an overall band score of 5.5 in IELTS.
4. English Language capabilities, Diploma Applicants:
- For Diploma in Nursing, a minimum score of 515 in TOFEL or an overall band score of 5.5 in IELTS.
- For Diploma in Accounting, a minimum score of 550 in TOFEL or an overall band score of 5.5 in IELTS.
- For Diploma in Business Administration, a minimum score of 500 in TOFEL or an overall band score of 5 in IELTS.
- For Diploma in Environmental Health, and Medical Imaging, a minimum score of 397 in TOFEL or an overall band score of 4 in IELTS.
5. Age between 18 - 22 years old on the date of application.
Applicants without the above English Language Proficiency may be considered to be given Conditional Offer Letter. Under this condition, the student will have to attend and pass the English Program at MAHSA University on his or her personal expense (MAHSA university will NOT cover the English program fees).
1. Academic achievements.
2. Applicants’ financial situation.
3. Leadership potential.
4. English language abilities.
1. Full Tuition Fees Coverage.
2. On-Campus Accommodation.
Please note that the scholarship DOES NOT COVER the following:
1. Living Allowance.
2. Student Pass, Registration and Resources Fees:
- 13,100 Ringgit Malaysia for the whole period of study of Nursing, Environmental Health, and Medical Imaging Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10,600 Ringgit Malaysia for the whole study period of Business Administration and Accounting Bachelor’s Degree.
- 8,500 Ringgit Malaysia for the whole study period of Nursing, Environmental Health, Medical Imaging, Business Administration, Accounting Diploma Degree
Friday, 23th of August 2019
12:00 AM, Palestine time
1. This application form covers both academic and scholarship applications.
2. For more information, please visit MAHSA University website www.mahsa.edu.my