Bachelor - UCSI University
Updated: Sep 8, 2019
Announcement No. 3
(3) Scholarships for Bachelor's Study
Nursing (January 2020 Intake): 1st October 2019
Pharmacy (August 2020 Intake): 1st November 2019
Level of Study:
Fields of Study:
1. Bachelor of Nursing (2 Scholarships)
2. Bachelor of Pharmacy (1 Scholarships)
1. a Palestinian Citizen.
2. Tawjihi / Diploma with minimum CGPA of 95% (Excellent).
3. English Language capabilities* (a minimum score of 550 in TOFEL or an overall band score of 6 in IELTS)
4. Age between 18 - 22 years old on the date of application.
In the event that an applicant does not fulfil the University’s English requirements, he/she needs to sit for the English Placement Test and undergo the English Enrichment Program prior to the undergraduate program (UCSI university will NOT cover the English program fees).
New Students Intake:
Nursing: January 2020
Pharmacy: August 2020
1. Academic achievements.
2. Applicants’ financial situation.
3. Leadership potential.
4. English language abilities.
Full Tuition Fees Coverage.
Please note that the scholarship DOES NOT COVER other Study Fees such as Registration Fees, Student Visa, Accommodation, Living Expenses ...etc.
1. The Scholarship applicants are Required to meet and satisfy the qualifying criteria set up by the respective school or faculty and must pass an admission interview and placement tests.
2. Shortlisted candidates are required to attend a scholarship selection interview.
3. Current UCSI students are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
4. All applications must be made thru www.pcomeducation.org
5. For more information, please visit UCSI University website www.ucsiuniversity.edu.my