Full Scholarships for Master and PhD at Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
Announcement No. 6
Tuesday 10th September 2019
Thursday 3rd October 2019
Levels of Study:
Master’s Degree (1 Scholarship)
PhD Degree (1 Scholarship)
Fields of Study:
1. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2. PhD in Law
3. PhD in Government
4. PhD in International Affairs
1. a Palestinian Citizen.
2. Academic Requirements:
• For Master Applicants: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 80% (Very Good).
• For PhD Applicants: Master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 70% (Good).
3. English Language capabilities, a minimum score of 575 in TOEFL or an overall band score of 6.5 in IELTS for both Master and PhD Applicants.
4. Age Requirements:
• For Master Applicants: 30 years old and below.
• For PhD Applicants: 35 years old and below.
New Students Intake:
2. Professional History
3. Leadership Potential
4. English Language Abilities
5. Applicants’ Financial Situation
6. Quality of Research Proposal
1. Full Tuition Fees Coverage.
2. Monthly Living Allowance (800 Malaysia Ringgit)
Please note that the scholarship DOES NOT COVER the Student Visa, Health insurance and Accommodation.
1. All applications must be made thru PCOM’s website: www.pcomeducation.org
2. For more information, please visit UUM University website www.uum.edu.my