Bachelor - Albukhary International University
Updated: Aug 7, 2019
(25) Scholarships Available
Level of Studies: Bachelor’s Degree
Choice of Study:
1. Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) 2. Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) (Marketing) 3. Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) (Human Resource Management) 4. Bachelor of Elementary Education (Hons) 5. Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (Hons)
New Students Intake:
1. a Palestinian Citizen.
2. Tawjihi / Diploma with minimum CGPA of 80% very good.
3. English Language capabilities* (a minimum score of 550 in TOEFL or an overall band score of 5.5 in IELTS for Business Programmes; a minimum score of 500 in TOEFL or an overall band score of 5.0 in IELTS for Education Programmes).
4. Low income status.
5. Age between 18 - 22 years old on the date of admission.
6. Single marital status.
Applicants without the above English Language Proficiency for both Business and Education Programmes may be considered to be given Conditional Offer Letter. Under this condition, students will attend English Programme at AIU and sit for IELTS Test. Upon passing the IELTS Exam with the required band score, students will be able to proceed with their undergraduate programmes.
1. Academic achievements.
2. Applicants’ financial situation.
3. Leadership potential.
4. English language abilities.
1. Tuition fees (up to 90,000 Ringgit Malaysia for the whole study period).
2. Accommodation fee (300 Ringgit Malaysia per month).
3. Meals Allowance (450 Ringgit Malaysia per month).
Please note that the scholarship DOES NOT COVER the following:
1. Student Pass (2,500 Ringgit Malaysia).
2. Registration Fees (750 Ringgit Malaysia, one time only).
3. Personal Bond (1,200 Ringgit Malaysia, refundable upon completion of studies).
Application Deadline: Sunday, 18th August 2019, 12:00 AM, Palestine time.
1. This application form covers both academic and scholarship application.
2. For more information, please visit Albukhary International University (AIU) website: www.aiu.edu.my.